Mod Blox Foams are Certified with CertiPUR-US. CertiPUR-US comes with Comfort and Confidence
Certified flexible polyurethane foams meet CertiPUR-US program standards for content, emissions and durability, and are analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories.
CertiPUR-US certified polyurethane foams are:
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)
Administered by a not-for-profit organization, CertiPUR-US is a certification program for flexible polyurethane foam used in bedding and upholstered furniture.